Compliance, Governance & Social Responsibility
MORAL & ETHICAL PRACTICES
RFI recognizes and accepts the social responsibility inherent to the carrying out of our duties. In this capacity it is necessary to outline the ethical, moral and legal business practices, which form the foundation of our organization.
We maintain the highest professional standards under the RFI Code of Conduct and Duty of Care in order to maintain a sustainable work ethos upon a solid base of relationships in any area of operations.
RFI adheres to the policies and regulations we are adept at implementing for our clients, which include but are not limited to:
- OECD Compliance & Governance against bribery, corruption & money laundering
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977
- Dodd Frank Act
- Voluntary Principles on Security & Human Rights
- Protection of Personal Information Acts
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- International Ship & Port Facility Security Code